// Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore is the only dry deciduous tiger habitat in India, making it one of the best places in the world to see tigers in their natural environment. In other reserves one has to penetrate thick jungle cover to see the big cat. Ranthambhore has great wildlife stocks: among the cats are caracal, jungle cat, rusty spotted cat and leopard. Other mammals include striped hyena, Indian fox, spotted deer, Indian gazelle, blue bull, wild boar, sloth bear and jackal. There are about 35 species of reptile, including crocodile and over 300 bird species.
Adding to the wildlife is the exceptional scenery of the park, the highlight being the impressive Mughal fort from the 10th Century. There are also crumbling ruins of temples and mosques all over the reserve. You will stay in luxurious en suite raj-style tents, reminiscent of the glory days of the British Raj at the Ranthambhlore Bagh, where you will enjoy sumptuous food, traditional dance and great staff.
Trip Itinerary at Ranthambhore National Park
Duration: 4 Night 5 Days
- Day 01 : You will be meet at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Spend the afternoon and evening relaxing in your hotel room or taking in the sights of Delhi. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 02 : After breakfast transfer from the hotel to the train station for the 07.50 train to Sawai Madhopur. Arrive at Sawai Madhopur at 13.05 there will be a jeep waiting for you when you arrive. Transfer to the Ranthambhore Bagh. After checking into your luxurious tent our naturalists will discuss your programme and answer questions. After a delicious lunch depart for a evening safari to Ranthambhore National Park Return to camp for some tea and refreshments before sitting down for an evening meal, Rajasthani style.
- Day 03 : Wake up early for the 2 hour morning Jeep Safari, hopefully it will not be in vain and you will spot a Royal Bengal Tiger. When you arrive back at camp a hearty breakfast will be waiting. Spend the middle part of the day relaxing around the camp or visit the old city, Dastakhari Kendra, to experience some local culture. Head out for another safari in the evening. Traditional Rajasthani dance and music provides the entertainment during tonights evening meal.
- Day 04 : Enjoy your last jeep safari. Return to camp for breakfast, then relax and take it easy before transferring to catch the train back to Delhi at 12.40pm. Arrive back in Delhi at 19.05, train station pick up and transfer to your hotel.
- Day 05 : After breakfast depart to the international airport for your onward journey.
Test the time and blast off... Rock the raft and glide with pride. Warm culture & hot Paddling