// Rajaji National Park
Rajaji National Park, spread in an area of about 820sq.Kms, is the latest additioin to the list of National Parks in the country. The park was constituted combining three exciting wildlife sanctuaries, Rajaji, Motichur, and Chilla.
Nestled in the Shivalik Hills, and lying between the lower Himalayas and the upper Gangotri Plains, it is the most Habital of the Asian Elephant. In addition, the park is home to several species like:-
- Barking Deer
- The largest variety of Indian Python is also found in Rajaji.
Trip Itinerary at Rajaji National Park
Duration: 3 Night 4 Days
- Day 01 : Early morning departure from Delhi. Afternoon arrival at the jungle rest house. Evening Bonfire.
- Day 02 : Early morning Jeep Safari of the National Park.
- Day 03 : Day hiking to Kurjapuri.
- Day 04 : Afternoon departure for Delhi
Test the time and blast off... Rock the raft and glide with pride. Warm culture & hot Paddling