// Jeep Safari in Ladakh
Jeep Safari - Ladakh
Price - On request
Duration - 18 Days
Best Time - Summer (March - June)
Difficulty Level - Moderate
Day by Day itinerary
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali (1960m) 10-11hrs Transfer to domestic airport for flight to Kulu. Drive to Manali.
- Day 02: In Manali
- Day 03 : Manali to Keylong (3150m) 5-6 hrs. Leaving Manali, we drive across the Rohtang pass at 13300ft which offers great views of the Pir Panjal range. Continue driving into the Lahaul valley. Overnight in camp or hotel at Keylong, the district headquarters of this valley.
- Day 04: Keylong to Sarchu (4000m) 6-7 hrs. Leave early morning for Sarchu crossing the Baralacha pass (4800m) and going through a completely barren region with some of the most awesome and colourful landscape. Night in camp.
- Day 05: Sarchu to Tsokar (4500m) 6-7 hrs. We drive up the Gata loops and reach the More Plains to Tsokar Lake, a picturesque sight with the reflections of the distant mountains. Camp by the salt lake after visiting Tugche village and monastery on the banks of the lake.
- Day 06: Tsokar to Tsomoriri (4270m) 7-8 hrs. Continue driving to Tsomoriri and camp.
- Day 07: At Tsomorori Free day for birdwatching and visiting Karzok village which has a small red hat sect monastery.
- Day 08: Tsomoriri to Leh (3500m) 8-9hrs. Drive to Leh via Mahe bridge.
- Day 09: In Leh Morning free to explore the town. Afternoon sightseeing of Thiksey and Shey monasteries and Stok Palace Museum.
- Day 10: Leh to Diskit (3050m) 6-7 hrs. 39km from Leh is the Khardung Pass. Sheltered on the other side is the beautiful and fertile Nubra valley with the Saser range of mountains ahead. You drive through Khardung village and continue on to Kyagar (Tegar) village, one of the largest in the area. Overnight hotel in Diskit
- Day 11: Diskit to Hundar (3000m) 4-5 hrs. Visit Diskit Gompa, a 500 year old monastery perched atop a hillock. Continue on to Hundar where we visit the Chamba Lakhang, Zimskhang, Lakhang Karpo and Lakhang Marpo. See the famous Bactrian (Double humped) camel of the Nubra valley. Overnight hotel in Hundar
- Day 12: Drive back to Leh. (3500m) 6-7 hrs. Visit Samstaling gompa enroute.
- Day 13: Free day in Leh.
- Day 14: Leh to Lower Indus Valley (3100m) 6-7 hrs. Drive to Biama village in the lower Indus Valley.
- Day 16: In the Lower Indus Valley (3100m) 4-5 hrs. Visit some Dard villages.
- Day 17: Lower Indus to Leh. (3500m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 18: Leh to Delhi
Test the time and blast off... Rock the raft and glide with pride. Warm culture & hot Paddling